BROS Bottles

May 18, 2011 - Dreamed by Kenx Leong at 6:29 PM


Flipping through Facebook and suddenly saw a post by BROS. And guess what, they are giving out FREE BROS bottles if your blog post sharing about them is spotted!

Yay, I love the designs created by BROS so much that I want to own them all. For the time being, I only have these 2 bottles now. Here are them...hehe...^^




I bought them because my old bottles are so big and heavy >_<...Ever since I bought these BROS bottles, I'm relieved now...hahaha...

There are so many designs created by BROS and the designs are colourful and amazing! I want them badly. Some creative bottles captured my desire to buy them but I couldn't find them in any place. So sad right...?

Here are the "Mug2Go" collection. They are 100% BPA free and stainless steel too. You can store hot or cold beverages inside and it can last for at least 6 hours long!

This is so beautiful.....eeeeeee....


Guess JD would love this one...Am I right?...haha


Here are some cool bottles called "Steelart". Know what? They are 100% BPA free, lead and toxin-free, leak proof and even rustproof! Pretty cool right?

Argh....I want this!!!!


Owww...this is so RED!


Support BROS! Look for more details at their official website or follow them on Facebook now! Yeepee!






P/S: Gonna buy more BROS products but no money...=_=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...