Short diary for the past 4 months

Apr 19, 2012 - Dreamed by Kenx Leong at 3:39 PM
Awwwww...my blog is "dead" for quite some time already and I think I should be updating it now :D

Fyi, I'm graduated from my CAT course last month, and currently I'm continuing my ACCA course now. ACCA is very much different from my past CAT. Arggghhhh...life's so difficult!


@With my parents during graduation ceremony :)

@With my friends and lecturer..too bad some can't attend the ceremony >.<




Finally! My first oversea trip to Singapore with my family :D

Went to many places and Universal Studio Singapore was one of them!



@Snap snap snap! The entrance~


@YOU MUST TRY THIS! Hard to describe in words!


@The show was superb! Remember to watch kay~


@What is this?!


I would want to visit Singapore again probably because I still haven't go to Geylang yet :(

Owhhhh...that's all-lah kay...till next time C:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...