Last post for the year

Dec 11, 2011 - Dreamed by Kenx Leong at 5:48 PM
Should be. Maybe. XD

Yah, I know my blog is not always updated because I was 'busy'. Busy in FB, busy studying, busy preparing for exam, bla bla bla.

Time really flies. Hectic life in my college. Exam, exam, exam. Having around 100 exams in a year sounds crazy right? Haizz...That's life.

Some highlights for the year(not in sequence):
1. Getting good results for my SPM with God's blessings. Unexpected and expected.

2. Oh yes, KL trip with buddiesssssss. Fun and exciting. How can I forget that? Good times together. Again, with God's blessings, we can went there together :) Our next trip is set, perhaps we can make it through.

3. Woohoooo! Won TWO iPads in a year! Sold one and the other one is still with me. Won one from an international contest, unexpectedly. The other one? Was expected to win. Haha. Yerr, don't get jealous lah.

4. Won a HTC ChaCha by writing a slogan! Sold to my friend. Hehe :p

5. Won around RM150 Starbucks vouchers from different contests. Shared with some of my friends. Treat me next time guys ^_^

6. Won few things lagi...lazy to mention here. Look for my FB album and you'll know.

7. Having a few fun trips with my college's friends. Hopefully we can do more next time :]

8. OMG. Big exams coming up next week!

9. Awwwwr...will be starting my ACCA courses on 3rd January 2012. My holiday~ :(

10. College's Year End Student Party will be held pretty soon~ Hopefully everything will be fine!

11. KL trip again. This time is with my family. They have not been there for a quite a long time. Looking forwards to it.

12. When year end is getting nearer, my burstday is getting sooner! My birthday wishlist is on the right sidebar there *winks winks* Nah, just kidding =P


Hopefully this is my last post for the year *so that I do not need to update it soon...hehe!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you in advance. May God bless you :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...