A day with my cousin...Gasoline Cafe

Jan 15, 2010 - Dreamed by Kenx at 6:33 PM
Just have a few sweet memories with my cousin
during the last school holidays~

My cousin just came to Kuching
along with her family from Brunei
around December.

So, I have a few chances to go out with her
along with my sister and brother.

Went to Serikin (sorry, no pics)...
Christmas Eve Countdown at Spring...
and some other places..


At The Spring...

With them in the Gasoline Cafe...

and of course with the food!

If you want to come to this cafe,
I advise you not to come here
because the food here is so expensive
and not as nice as I thought.
So, don't waste your money here,
go makan at other places lar~

Thank you for viewing this out-dated post..
Hahahahaha :)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...