Kota Kinabalu Trip 2010

Jan 31, 2011 - Dreamed by Kenx Leong at 6:09 PM
I was so busy that I totally forgot to post my trip photos in my blog...haiy...

Yah..I was traveling with my family members to KK back in December last year.
This was a budget trip...Why I said like that?==

Traveled to KK from Kuching using AirAsia...Traveled back using MAS...

Stayed at Tune Hotel...the hotel rooms are sucks!

Well, I'm sure you guys know that their rooms are cheap. Their rooms are super duper small.

Even though it is cheap, but I don't believe that they don't have money to install locks for the toilets...OMG!...No LOCKS for the toilets, man! Imagine you stay with your friends...I will not stay at Tune hotels anymore.

Visited quite a number of places during the trip. But during the Christmas, no christmas mood at all for the people there...Quite boring...

Love the beach...Love the islands...Love the fish spa...Love the FOOD!


The One Borneo Hypermall.


Mount Kinabalu for the background. A little bit cold there. Cool breeze~

With my family members.

Having a great fish spa at "Tagal" Sungai Moroli, Kampung Luanti.
The spa is located along the way to Mount Kinabalu.
One person is charged RM5 per entry.

On the way to Manukan Island.

Hahaha...Guess how much does this costs?
RM180 per 2pax...==

My sister

At the Mamutik Island.

Scene at the Jesselton Ferry Terminal.

This snorkeling tool costs RM10++.

A game you must try when you visit the Island.
RM40 is charged per person.
You can choose either you want your banana boat to turn over or you want a relaxing journey.
Guess what...We chose the latter.

*Cheese*I'm snorkeling with my brother.

A restaurant situated outside the One Borneo Shopping Mall.
With this picture, I'm sure you know what this shop is selling.



This is the Crocodile Meat Salad. Yummy!

Tuaran Mee Soup.

Tuaran Seafood Mee, a must-try dish when you visit KK.

The Grand Port View Restaurant, selling all kinds of seafood.

Taste like the local "Bidin" from Sarawak.




These buns are for the crabs...they are super delicious!

A big bowl of ABC Special costs RM2.50 only.

At the main entrance of Lok Kawi Wildlife Park.


Hahaha...I know what are you thinking...yes, it was the elephants' shits~

Pose number 1.

Pose number 2.




Did you see anything in this photo?...No editing...it's true!




Having great time with my family members. Thank God for letting us to complete this journey safely. Looking forward to the next trip to other interesting places...Nice memories!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...